We Design And Print Sheeted Labels in Ireland.
Our state of the art machinery and production practices make us one of the fastest label manufacturers in Ireland, with average lead times of 4 days.
It’s easy to re-order your labels using Siteline, our 24/7 online ordering portal which also allows you to upload batch information.
We’re in business:
What are Sheeted Labels?
Sheeted labels are labels that are printed on sheets of label material and are then cut or punched into individual labels. Sheeted labels are typically produced using printing methods such as offset printing, screen printing, or digital printing, and are then cut to size using a cutting die or other tool.
Sheeted labels are used in a variety of applications, including product identification, packaging, and branding. They are often used when there is a need to produce a large volume of labels, or when the labels need to be customised with specific information or graphics.
Sheeted labels can be produced in a wide range of sizes and shapes, and can be made of a variety of materials, including paper, film, or foil. They may be used in conjunction with other printing techniques, such as foil printing or spot varnishing, to create additional visual effects.
Why should I choose Impact Labelling to produce Sheeted Labels?
- 25+ years experience in manufacturing plain & printed Sheeted Labels
- We offer inline sheeting off the press, which is the most efficient and cost effective method of sheeting labels, straight off the press
- We also have offline sheeting, offline sheeting allows for the product to go from the press to our 100% camera inspection line and then onto the offline sheeting line. This is a much more time consuming process which allows for a much higher level of inspection than inline sheeting
- 15+ years producing sheeted labels to the highest standards possible for the medical device industry
- Ireland newest & most advanced Flexographic Mark Andy Presses
- The first & only of its type digital Inkjet Press, using Food & Pharma safe EuPia, Swiss Ordinance & Nestle certified Inks. The Screen L350LM is also one of the fastest, most reliable and most efficient digital presses in the country
- Special die cuts, of almost any shape
- Large choice of sustainable options from materials, delivery, packaging, liner recycling & production processes
- Online ordering portal giving transparency to pricing, label specs, live order statuses & order history giving customers 24/7 access to their labels, making it simple for them to order labels in a matter of seconds while on the go.