We Design And Print Digital Labels In Ireland.
Our state of the art machinery and production practices make us one of the fastest digital label manufacturers in Ireland, with average lead times of 3 days.
It’s easy to re-order your labels using Siteline, our 24/7 online ordering portal which also allows you to upload batch information.
We’re in business:
What are Digital Labels?
Digital labels are labels that are printed using digital printing technology. Digital printing is a form of printing that uses digital files, such as PDFs or JPGs, as the source material, rather than printing plates or other physical printing tools.
Digital printing is often faster and more flexible than traditional printing methods, as it allows for the creation of custom, short-run labels without the need for expensive printing plates. Digital printing is also more environmentally friendly for short to medium runs than traditional printing methods, as it generates less waste and uses fewer resources.
Digital labels can be used in a variety of applications, including product identification, packaging, and branding. They are often used when high-quality, full-color printing is required and can be found on a wide range of products, including consumer goods, food and beverages, and pharmaceuticals.
Why should I choose Impact Labelling to produce Digital Labels?
- 10+ years experience in Digital Printing
- Ireland’s first & only of its type digital Inkjet Press, using Food & Pharma safe EuPia, Swiss Ordinance & Nestle certified Inks. The Screen L350LM is also one of the fastest, most reliable and most efficient digital presses in the country
- Ireland’s shortest lead times, with average lead time of 3 days on digital labels
- We supply to half a dozen other label companies and over 30 other resellers who all choose Impact labelling for our service, quality and price.A variety of materials suitable for thermal transfer & thermal direct printing, including paper, polypropylene, thermal, films, clear & metallics
- Foil embellishment
- Barcode & QR Labels, including GS1 compliant barcodes
- Sequential labels
- Batch & BBD printing per order- at no additional cost
- Special die cuts, of almost any shape
- Variety of core sizes (19, 25, 38, 40, 45 & 76mm)
- Large choice of sustainable options from materials, delivery, packaging, liner recycling & production processes.
- Online ordering portal giving transparency to pricing, label specs, live order statuses & order history giving customers 24/7 access to their labels, making it simple for them to order labels in a matter of seconds while on the go.