We Design And Print Electronics Labels In Ireland.
Our state of the art machinery and production practices make us one of the fastest label manufacturers in Ireland, with average lead times of 4 days.
It’s easy to re-order your labels using Siteline, our 24/7 online ordering portal which also allows you to upload batch information.
We’re in business:
What are Electronics Labels used for?
Electronics labels are used to provide important information about electronic devices and equipment. Some of the types of information that may be included on electronics labels include:
- The name and identifying information for the device or equipment
- The manufacturer’s name and contact information
- Any relevant warnings or cautionary statements related to the use of the device or equipment
- Instructions for use and maintenance of the device or equipment
- Any necessary precautions or protective measures for users
- Any relevant regulatory information or certifications
Electronic labels are an important part of ensuring the safe and effective use of these devices and equipment, and it is important for users to carefully read and follow the information provided on the label. In addition to providing information to users, electronics labels can also help identify the device or equipment and track its maintenance and repair history.
Why should I choose Impact Labelling to produce Electronics Labels?
- 25+ years experience supplying to one of Ireland’s biggest Electronic Companies
- Ireland shortest lead times
- A variety of materials suitable for thermal transfer & thermal direct printing, including paper, polypropylene, thermal, clear & metallics
- Peel & Reveal Labels
- Barcode Labels, including GS1 compliant barcodes
- Sequential labels
- Security & Tamper labels
- Chemical resistant, Suitable for BSI standards
- Opaque White- 73%
- Very high lightfastness
- Special die cuts, of almost any shape
- Variety of core sizes (19, 25, 38, 40, 45 & 76mm)
- Choice of High Resistant & Laminate finishes for increased protection
- Online ordering portal giving transparency to pricing, label specs, live order statuses & order history.