What are Sanitiser Labels used for?
Sanitiser labels are used to provide important information about sanitising products, which are used to reduce the number of harmful germs on surfaces and objects. Some of the types of information that may be included on sanitiser labels include:
- The name and identifying information for the sanitising product
- The manufacturer’s name and contact information
- The active ingredients in the sanitising product and their concentrations
- Any relevant physical and chemical properties of the sanitising product
- Any hazards associated with the sanitising product, including flammability, toxicity, and reactivity
- Instructions for use of the sanitising product, including the recommended application method and contact time
- Any necessary precautions or protective measures for users
- Any relevant regulatory information or certifications
Sanitiser labels are an important part of ensuring the safe and effective use of these products, and it is important for users to carefully read and follow the information provided on the label. Sanitisers are often used in a variety of settings, including homes, schools, hospitals, and other public spaces, to help reduce the spread of germs and prevent the transmission of infections.