We Design And Print Hot & Cold Foil Labels in Ireland.
Our state of the art machinery and production practices make us one of the fastest label manufacturers in Ireland, with average lead times of 4 days.
It’s easy to re-order your labels using Siteline, our 24/7 online ordering portal which also allows you to upload batch information.
We’re in business:
What are Hot & Cold Foil Labels?
Hot foil labels are labels that are printed using hot foil printing, which is a printing process that involves applying foil to the label using heat and pressure. Hot foil printing is often used to create metallic or foil effects on labels, and can be used to print a wide range of colours, including gold, silver, and other metallic shades.
Cold foil labels are labels that are printed using cold foil printing, which is a printing process that involves applying foil to the label without the use of heat. Cold foil printing is also often used to create metallic or foil effects on labels.
Hot and cold foil labels are used in a variety of applications. They are often used when a high-quality, metallic finish is desired, and can be found on a wide range of products, including consumer goods, food and beverages, and pharmaceuticals.
Why should I choose Impact Labelling to produce Hot & Cold Foil Labels?
- 25+ years experience working with brands to ensure they have the optimum look for their labels
- Options of Rotary Cold foiling, or flat bed Hot foiling for enhanced label appearance
- Large assortment of Hot & Cold foil colours and types
- Our machinery enables us to purchase very cost effective embossing tools, meaning the entry to embossing can be an easy transition for customers looking to add some embellishments to their labels
- HD Full colour labels- CMYO & W
- Batch & BBD printing per order- at no additional cost
- Special die cuts, of almost any shape
- Online ordering portal giving transparency to pricing, label specs, live order statuses & order history