We Design And Print Bakery Labels In Ireland.
Our state of the art machinery and production practices make us one of the fastest label manufacturers in Ireland, with average lead times of 4 days.
It’s easy to re-order your labels using Siteline, our 24/7 online ordering portal which also allows you to upload batch information.
We’re in business:
What are Bakery Labels used for?
Bakery labels are used to provide important information about baked goods, including their ingredients, nutritional content, and handling instructions. Some of the types of information that may be included on bakery labels include:
- The name and identifying information for the baked goods
- The ingredients used in the baked goods, including any allergens or special dietary considerations
- The serving size and number of servings per container
- The total calorie content per serving
- The amount of fat, cholesterol, sodium, and carbohydrate per serving
- The percent daily value (%DV) for various nutrients, based on a standard 2,000 calorie per day diet
- Any relevant handling or storage instructions
- Any relevant regulatory information or certifications
Bakery labels are an important tool for helping consumers make informed decisions about the baked goods they purchase. They allow consumers to compare the ingredients and nutritional content of different products and to choose products that meet their dietary needs. Bakery labels can also help identify the product and track its use and inventory.
Why should I choose Impact Labelling to produce Bakery Labels?
- 25+ years experience supplying to local & national bakeries
- Ireland shortest lead times with an average lead time of 2-3 days for digital labels
- Food safe, low migration inks
- Ireland’s first & only of its type digital Press, using Food & Pharma safe EuPia, Swiss Ordinance & Nestle certified Inks
- A variety of materials suitable for thermal transfer & thermal direct printing, including paper, polypropylene, thermal, clear & metallics
- Freezer Grade labels
- HD Full colour labels- CMYO & W
- Reverse Printing
- Batch & BBD printing per order- at no additional cost
- Special die cuts, of almost any shape
- Variety of core sizes (19, 25, 38, 40, 45 & 76mm)
- Choice of gloss, matt, textured, patterned & tactile varnishes
- Online ordering portal giving transparency to pricing, label specs, live order statuses & order history.