We Design And Print Peel and Reveal Labels in Ireland.
Our state of the art machinery and production practices make us one of the fastest label manufacturers in Ireland, with average lead times of 4 days.
It’s easy to re-order your labels using Siteline, our 24/7 online ordering portal which also allows you to upload batch information.
We’re in business:
What are Peel and Reveal Labels?
Peel and reveal labels, also known as peel-off labels, are labels that are applied to a product or package and can be removed to reveal additional information or instructions. These labels are often used to provide instructions or additional information that is not practical to include on the main label or packaging, or that needs to be accessed after the product has been opened or used.
Peel and reveal labels are typically made of materials that are easy to remove, such as paper or film, and are applied to the product or package using an adhesive. They may be attached to the product or package in a way that allows them to be easily peeled off, or they may be designed to be torn off.
Peel and reveal labels are used in a variety of applications, including product identification, packaging, and branding. They are often used when there is a need to provide additional information or instructions to the consumer after the product or package has been opened or used.
Why should I choose Impact Labelling to produce Peel and Reveal Labels?
- 25+ years experience in Flexographic Printing of up to 10 colours
- We developed our own method of manufacturing Peel & reveal labels. Our method did not require an investment in further machinery, and it’s more efficient than the conventional method meaning we are generally very competitive for Peel & Reveal labels
- Our bespoke method also means that we can do much larger Peel & Reveal labels than other manufacturers using traditional methods
- We can also combine Digital Print into peel & reveal labels, making significant tooling saving for short to medium length Peel & reveal jobs
- We are the home to some of Ireland newest & most advanced Flexographic Mark Andy Presses.
- Dedicated use of only low Migration (Non carcinogenic) Inks
- A variety of materials suitable for thermal transfer & thermal direct printing, including paper, polypropylene, thermal, clear & metallics
- Special die cuts, of almost any shape
- Variety of core sizes (19, 25, 38, 40, 45 & 76mm)
- 100% camera inspection on the most modern & advanced finishing lines offering the highest quality and efficiency in finishing
- Large choice of sustainable options from materials, delivery, packaging, liner recycling & production processes
Online ordering portal giving transparency to pricing, label specs, live order statuses & order history