We Design And Print Medical Device Labels In Ireland.
Our state of the art machinery and production practices make us one of the fastest label manufacturers in Ireland, with average lead times of 4 days.
It’s easy to re-order your labels using Siteline, our 24/7 online ordering portal which also allows you to upload batch information.
We’re in business:
What are Medical Device Labels used for?
Medical device labels are used to provide important information about the device and its intended use, as well as to help ensure the safety and effectiveness of the device. Some of the types of information that may be included on medical device labels include:
- The name and intended use of the device
- Any risks or warnings associated with the device
- The manufacturer’s name and contact information
- The device’s model number and serial number
- Instructions for use and maintenance of the device
- Any necessary precautions or contraindications for use of the device
- The expiration date of the device, if applicable
- Any relevant regulatory information or certifications
Medical device labels are an important part of ensuring the safe and effective use of these devices, and it is important for users to carefully read and follow the information provided on the label.
Why should I choose Impact Labelling to produce Medical Device Labels?
- 15+ years experience supplying to the Medical Device Industry
- Exemplary quality record supplying to some of the worlds largest medical device companies
- Ireland shortest lead times with same day Emergency delivery options
- 100% Camera inspection on the newest market leading finishing machines, giving optimum quality & efficiency.
- First article inspection & PDF comparison
- A variety of materials suitable for thermal transfer & thermal direct printing, including paper, polypropylene, cryogenic, clear & metallics.
- Peel & Reveal Labels
- Reverse Printing
- Dedicated use of (non carcinogenic) Low migration inks
- Ireland’s first & only of its type digital press, using Pharma safe EuPia, Swiss Ordinance & Nestle certified Inks
- Variety of core sizes (19, 25, 38, 40, 45 & 76mm)
- Choice of High Resistant & Laminate finishes for increased protection
- Large choice of sustainable options from materials, delivery, packaging, liner recycling & production processes
- 100% traceability through our label specific MIS, with customer access through our online ordering portal giving transparency to pricing, label specs, live order statuses & order history