We Design And Print Bio-Chemical Labels In Ireland.
Our state of the art machinery and production practices make us one of the fastest label manufacturers in Ireland, with average lead times of 4 days.
It’s easy to re-order your labels using Siteline, our 24/7 online ordering portal which also allows you to upload batch information.
We’re in business:
What are Bio-Chemical Labels used for?
Bio-chemical labels are used to provide important information about bio-chemicals, which are chemical substances that are produced by or found in living organisms. Some examples of bio-chemicals include enzymes, hormones, and neurotransmitters. Bio-chemical labels are used to identify the specific biochemical, as well as to provide information about its properties, hazards, and handling instructions.
Some of the types of information that may be included on bio-chemical labels include:
- The name and identifying information for the bio-chemical
- The chemical formula and molecular weight of the bio-chemical
- Any relevant physical and chemical properties of the bio-chemical
- Any hazards associated with the bio-chemical, including flammability, toxicity, and reactivity
- Handling instructions for the bio-chemical, including any necessary precautions or protective measures
- Storage and disposal instructions for the bio-chemical
- Any relevant regulatory information or certifications
Bio-chemical labels are an important part of ensuring the safe handling and use of these substances, and it is important for users to carefully read and follow the information provided on the label.
Why should I choose Impact Labelling to produce Bio-Chemical Labels?
- Ireland shortest lead times with same day Emergency delivery options
- A variety of materials suitable for thermal transfer & thermal direct printing, including paper, polypropylene, cryogenic, clear & metallics
- Peel & Reveal Labels
- Chemical resistant labels, Suitable for BSI standards
- Opaque White- 73%
- Very high lightfastness properties
- Reverse Printing
- Batch & BBD printing by order
- Dedicated use of (non carcinogenic) Low migration inks
- Ireland’s first & only of its type digital Press, using Food & Pharma safe EuPia, Swiss Ordinance & Nestle certified Inks.Variety of core sizes (19, 25, 38, 40, 45 & 76mm)
- Choice of High Resistant & Laminate finishes for increased protection
- Large choice of sustainable options from materials, delivery, packaging, liner recycling & production processes
- 100% traceability through our label specific MIS, with customer access through our online ordering portal giving transparency to pricing, label specs, live order statuses & order history