We Design And Print Pharmaceutical Labels In Ireland.
Our state of the art machinery and production practices make us one of the fastest label manufacturers in Ireland, with average lead times of 4 days.
It’s easy to re-order your labels using Siteline, our 24/7 online ordering portal which also allows you to upload batch information.
We’re in business:
What are Pharmaceutical Labels used for?
Pharmaceutical labels are used to provide important information about prescription and over-the-counter medications. Some of the types of information that may be included on pharmaceutical labels include:
- The name and strength of the medication
- The manufacturer’s name and contact information
- The dosage form of the medication (e.g. tablet, capsule, liquid)
- The expiration date of the medication
- Any necessary precautions or warnings associated with the use of the medication
- Instructions for use and storage of the medication
- Any relevant regulatory information or certifications
Pharmaceutical labels are an important part of ensuring the safe and effective use of medications, and it is important for users to carefully read and follow the information provided on the label. In addition to providing information to patients, pharmaceutical labels are also used to help track and manage inventory by healthcare providers and pharmacies.
Why should I choose Impact Labelling to produce Pharmaceutical Labels?
- 15+ years experience supplying to the Pharma Industry
- Exemplary quality record
- Ireland shortest lead times with same day Emergency delivery options
- 100% Camera inspection on the newest market leading finishing machines, giving optimum quality & efficiency
- First article inspection & PdF comparison
- A variety of materials suitable for thermal transfer & thermal direct printing, including paper, polypropylene, cryogenic, clear & metallics
- Peel & Reveal Labels
- Reverse Printing
- Dedicated use of (non carcinogenic) Low migration inks
- Ireland’s first & only of its type digital press, using Pharma safe EuPia, Swiss Ordinance & Nestle certified Inks
- Variety of core sizes (19, 25, 38, 40, 45 & 76mm)
- Choice of High Resistant & Laminate finishes for increased protection
- Large choice of sustainable options from materials, delivery, packaging, liner recycling & production processes
- 100% traceability through our label specific MIS, with customer access through our online ordering portal giving transparency to pricing, label specs, live order statuses & order history.