What are Cryogenic Labels used for?
Cryogenic labels are used to provide important information about materials and products that are used at very low temperatures, typically below -150°C. Some of the types of information that may be included on cryogenic labels include:
- The name and identifying information for the product
- The manufacturer’s name and contact information
- Any relevant physical and chemical properties of the product, including its behaviour at low temperatures
- Any hazards associated with the product, including flammability, toxicity, and reactivity
- Handling instructions for the product, including any necessary precautions or protective measures
- Storage and disposal instructions for the product, including the recommended temperature range
- Any relevant regulatory information or certifications
Cryogenic labels are an important part of ensuring the safe handling and use of these materials and products, and it is important for users to carefully read and follow the information provided on the label. Cryogenic products and materials are often used in scientific research, medicine, and other industries where low temperatures are required.