We Design And Print Logistics Labels In Ireland.
Our state of the art machinery and production practices make us one of the fastest label manufacturers in Ireland, with average lead times of 4 days.
It’s easy to re-order your labels using Siteline, our 24/7 online ordering portal which also allows you to upload batch information.
We’re in business:
What are Logistics labels used for?
Logistics labelling refers to the use of labels or tags on products, containers, and shipping materials to help with the tracking and management of goods in the supply chain. Almost every production facility uses logistics labels. By providing enhanced tracking and visibility, improved efficiency, enhanced security, and improved accuracy, logistics labels can help optimise the movement of goods and reduce costs. Impact Labelling produces millions of logistics labels each week supplying to some of the largest logistical companies in Ireland.
What is Plain White Converting?
Plain white converting is at our core here in Impact Labelling, with over 25% of our production capability dedicated to the conversion of plain white labels, suitable for thermal direct or thermal transfer printing. Impact Labelling was proudly the home of Ireland’s first fully integrated Turret rewinder, making us at the forefront of efficiency, speed and competitiveness for Logistics labels. Since then we have continually invested in our plain white converting lines to remain industry leaders. We have worked closely with with our customers in collaboration with our suppliers to offer carbon neutral materials and liner waste at our customers premises be collected for recycling.
Why should I choose Impact Labelling to produce Logistics Labels?
- Variety of materials suitable for thermal direct/ transfer printing, including FSC, carbon neutral and compostable materials
- Choice of adhesives for various application requirements
- Barcode Labels, including GS1 compliant barcodes
- Sequential labels
- Hazard Labels
- Special die cuts, of almost any shape including special internal cust.
- Security & Tamper labels
- Variety of core sizes (19, 25, 38, 40, 45 & 76mm)
- Online ordering portal giving transparency to pricing, label specs, live order statuses & order history